Let’s work together for better.
The Goodroot Foundation is committed to supporting organizations who are dedicated to the academic, social and emotional development of individuals facing health-related adversity. Our philanthropic commitment supports organizations that embody the spirit of one or more of the charitable giving pillars below.
- HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES
- CATHOLIC CHARITIES
- COMMUNITY INITIATIVES
- MEDICAL DEBT RELIEF AND MEDICAL COST REDUCTION
If this fits the description of your organization, we encourage you review the eligibility requirements below and apply today. We look forward to the opportunity to work together with you, as we continue on our mission to build smarter, healthier, stronger communities.
The Goodroot Foundation recognizes the significant importance of giving and values commitment to our communities. Our Grants & Giving application will guide you through the process.
- Organization’s core values focus on one or more of our charitable giving pillars
- Complete application process
- Proof of 501(c) 3 tax exemption status
- In 500 words or less, tell us how investing in your mission can impact
and innovate change in the community
- Provide request on organization letterhead (Monetary, In-kind, Proposal)
All donations requests must specify:
- Specific financial funding being requested pillars
- Program/event description
- Date of program/event
- Sponsorship engagement levels
Once your application has been successfully submitted, it will be reviewed by the Goodroot Foundation Board. If approved, we’ll contact you via email within 60 days of application submission. All denied request will be acknowledged in writing.